July 08, 2012

Welcome to the Pleasure Zone

I must be crazy! I'm writing a blog I expect to keep up with daily!
It's all false! It's all a dream!
And I love it!

In the following posts I will be sharing my love--nay, obsession--with literature by covering a variety of topics. It's a scattered approach that I hope will yield amazing results.

Mondays: I easily get caught up in momentary literary passions. The point here is to journey outside my little comfort box, and to discipline myself to pay attention to what's happening in the worldwide realm of literature in Current Events.

Tuesdays: What creative passions, motivational tools and lifestyle habits contribute to an author's success? Find out in Author's Bio.

Wednesdays: Supporting libraries and independant bookstores, encouraging the writers of your city and learning about local literary initiatives are all up for discussion in SOLL.

Thursdays: Hear me spin my tale of woe as a barista who dreams of becoming a full-time author, in Writer's Corner.

Fridays: It's time to take off the tie, throw on the rosy sunglasses of nostalgia and get casual! I discuss the literary inspirations of my childhood in Grab Bag.

Saturdays: Let's wrap up the week with a critical review of a book I've recently read. I'm a slow reader so I'm often drawn to low reading level books. I won't judge you if you don't judge me for the contents of Book Review.

So there you have it! Please check back often because I plan to post regularly!





No comments:

Post a Comment